Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Electricity and light in the dark?

...and so I went to see my "house" today, Kitchen completely demolished with electricity hanging down the walls. Coming home after hearing my oldest singing Christmas carrols completely out of tune but full of joy at School ( Oh joy) I call to hear what the status is:

Well we are not planning on going there tomorrow because we can't do anything without the electricity being fixed...




So I call the electrician asking for the offer that was due last week, oh sorry but I'll get right to it.

Finally got it, 98000 sek, in verbal agreement nothing in writing yet.  And that is just for the ground floor, man these guys are really pulling my leg, and there isn't a thing I can do about it, Without electricity, no kitchen, without kitchen no food, which in one way would be good, because the only thing that is getting fat these days is my belly, it certainly isn't my wallet.

I can only imagine what the plumber will have to tell me on pricing....


Man what have I gotten myself into? I am really getting scared. But hey, I have survived worse,  I should l be able to get over this one as well....I hope...

2 comments:

  1. Haha- so typical electricians! They can put any price they like since they know - that single Mums in their 40's don't know a thing about electricity. it is such a specialized skill.

    Sigh - God might be with you later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. specialized yes...but then again...hmmm

    ReplyDelete