Thursday, December 10, 2009

playing the feargame to get fair treatment?

Or is charm combined with desperation and rudeness the secret recipe?
Either way...

New offer arrived today and we're down to almost half of the original offer. I am not sure if it is my absolutely fabulous negotiation skills or the fact that my Italian sounding family name scared the guys into action. Possibly fearing repercussions from my "famiglia" Either way...It worked and today I feel releived and happy. Who knows I may even get my Italian cook outs in place according to the plan...




So what's next? The plumber didn't arrive today either so my carpenter said that he couldn't do much on teh site today and focused on other asssignments. Either he is really honest and nice letting me know when he is there or..is he scared shit less by me as well.

Well if fear is the secret recepie to get theese guys going then fear it will be !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment