Monday, December 21, 2009

some before pictures from the salespresentation




As in every sales presentation all rooms looked a lot better in the presentation, the outside, however had really been in the focus of the former owners who had presreved every little detail with love and care, the only thing that is not close to the original is the color as the house used to be yellow, but all will come in due time....




           


          



   library.... fake parquefloor  
  
















sittingroom parquet missing in all corners, maybe they ran out?































Would you keep this kitchen?



'




  
   






























hallway
       
most of the hallway is gone today as the walls are 1 big kitchen instead


....more to come but right now it is way..wa...past my bedtime and in a few hours I am leaving with the kids to do the Chritmasthingy for a couple of days in Stockholm. How am I going to cope without getting to my house every day?
                            












2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this house, Livia. It's beautiful and quaint. So old-fashioned looking. I know you will do wonders with it. Will you come do my house next? I've been in it since 1999 and still do not know what to do:-) - Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucinda I would love too, I think that my real passion lies in this part of my life, you know re doing houses instead of people, more tangible, as the result is much more direct and visual right away. It goes more with the inpatient side of me...

    ReplyDelete