Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How to handle frustration...and enlightenment

First conversation this morning: One of my electricians..and guess what: He's not only the provider of light in houses, he also has the secret trade of enlightening people ; )

 He tells me to stop worrying, he says-"you know what Livia, It's ok to worry but why put so much energy on it prior to having seen the results? If we do get done by the time we promised, and you know what? I actually think that Fredrik will, you will have wasted a lot of your energy on things that really weren't worth your while to begin with. Not only enlightening advise but energy consumption advisor as well. Fantastic!
My new provider of new thinking patterns:"The electrician"

Step 2 on handling frustration:
Went through the bills last night...
Dropped it....
returned to them today again...
This time with a glass of whine in my hand...
And without sounding like a drunk...it does help; )
The only way to handle frustration? Probably not but since we are snowed in as well and I can't do jack shit about the fact that we still are far from the goal line, hey a glass of nice red Italian does smooth things out.

There is one more light in the tunnel:
...Friends and family!  The people that does make me believe that angels exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment