Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I cannot beleive this...

Kitchen
The fridge is too close to the kitchen island and all of a sudden a kitchen of 50 square meters is too small. The space between the counter and the fridge is too narrow. If I open the door I can't pass by the fridge. Well, then why don't I move it? Because water and electricity has already been prepared so if I want to change place now I have to change the pipes, the electricity, which are currently placed underneath the new floor which would mean ..yada yada, yada. AARRGH! I feel and look like an angry cartoon character. How on earth could I make a mistake like that? It looked so good on the drawings... SHIT SHIT SHIT...and even worse...nobody else to blame but me.

The handles arrived, finally smaller than I anticipated, and 5 missing. Great...Yet another call to get things in the right direction.

Electricity..no they are not done yet and yes I know that we have passed Saturday.

The bathroom is still not finalized, last news is that it will get done today...whatever...

It's just been one of those days when nothing goes according to plan and everything seems to cost me an arm and a leg. I guess that those days had to come sooner or later. Now I can't wait to move in whether we're done or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment