Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Weekend window shopping and naming a blog...

Spent the entire weekend planning kitchen layouts, looking for sinks, fans, tiles to the bathroom and other inspiring things.

No problem in finding new ideas, huge problems in finding a budget that meets the demand. Oh well, that wasn't all that unexpected.

My love came over to spend some time with me this weekend, and fortuntely he is in the same mode, house shopping and refurbishing his own new home,  so he didn't mind coming along. What he did mind however was the name of my blog..How can a blog be named single mom when he-my solid support in life.existed...Well he did have a point, my point however is that whether you have a person by your side supporting and loving you or not it isn't really that relevant when it comes to my blogging. My point, inspiration, idea...is that the power to pull through this project on your own comes from within whether you have that special someone by your side or not. It is still me taking the decision, me taking the fights with the contracters, me doing my job, me picking up my kids between school activities, christmas carolling, baking Christmas activities, and creating a more or less sustainable reality for everybody involved. That is why it named ensam mamma...(single mom) because it is about me doing it single handedly. Not about me searching for new men.

God knows that my man toghether with my 2 boys is all the testosteron that I can handle....(told you that I would write it !=))

1 comment:

  1. My dear Livia.
    A little bit strange to comment you in a foreign language. About the subject testosterone.... you aint seen nothing yet...(a song with Bachman Turner Overdrive from 1974.) Love/ Pelle

    ReplyDelete